13 Larissa Avenue, Ringwood
Recent Renovated family home in the heart of Ringwood
For the family seeking incredible space, peace and absolute serenity, this recently renovated home boasts three bedrooms and big block. This lovely 3-bedroom house just renovated recently and it is literally only moments from Ringwood Secondary College, Mullum Mullum trail, bike path, schools and several minutes’ walk to Eastland, Ringwood Lake, trains, buses and easy access to Eastlink.
A well-appointed kitchen is equipped with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher. The master bedroom has ensuite and built in robe. The other two good size bedrooms with built in robes.
3 Bedrooms with BIR, including master bedroom with ensuite
All bedrooms have ceiling fan
Recent renovated fully equipped kitchen
Great living with large lounge/dining
Gas ducted heating and split air conditioning
Big and low-maintenance garden
This home is a must see and won't last long. Register today
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.