28 Blackburn Road, Doncaster East
Low Maintenance & No Owner's Corporation
Accessed by a private service lane, this impressive two bedroom town residence enjoys its own street frontage, no Owner’s Corporation fees and offers house-like proportions plus a low-maintenance lifestyle. Neatly presented and thoughtfully zoned, the ground floor features dual living areas, a modern kitchen equipped with S/S appliances and a fuss-free private courtyard. Upstairs, both bedrooms include their own built-in storage and share a well-appointed central bathroom. With split system heating/cooling and a guest powder room, this standout home also boasts a lock-up garage with internal access. Perfect as a first home or investment, convenience is assured with a bus stop located on the doorstep. Beverley Hills Primary School and Tunstall Square are within easy walking distance, while the Eastern Freeway is nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.