28 Blackburn Road, Doncaster East
Low Maintenance & No Owner's Corporation
In a boutique group with service lane access and no Owner’s Corporation, this impressive two bedroom townhouse offers house-like proportions without the upkeep. Neatly presented and thoughtfully zoned, the ground floor features dual living areas, a modern kitchen equipped with S/S appliances and a fuss-free private courtyard. Upstairs, both bedrooms include their own built-in storage and share a well-appointed central bathroom. With split system heating/cooling and a guest powder room, this standout home also boasts a lock-up garage with internal access. Perfect as a first home or investment, convenience is assured with a bus stop located on the doorstep. Beverley Hills Primary School and Tunstall Square are within easy walking distance, while the Eastern Freeway is nearby.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.