47 Harris Gully Road, Warrandyte
A Bushland Family Haven
This expansive family residence on 850sqm (approx.) offers a unique opportunity to escape to your own country retreat whilst remaining only minutes from conveniences. Encased in natural bushland that bestows almost every room with a picturesque outlook, the home instantly impresses.
Warmed by a Coonara, the timber-adorned formal lounge is a cosy space that adjoins both a large balcony and casual family/meals area with kitchen. From here, glass sliding doors provide a seamless transition to the outdoor deck where a spa and leafy vistas await. An additional living area can be found on the lower level, a rumpus/studio boasting exceptional under-stair storage and bi-fold doors to the garden.
Well-zoned sleeping quarters are a bonus, comprising three robed bedrooms and two bathrooms (ensuite to master).
Welcome extras include split system heating/cooling, a double carport, water tank and shed, while the treed location is within enviable proximity of Anderson’s Creek Primary School, Goldfield’s Shopping Centre and buses.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.