15D Woodvale Road, Boronia
NEWLY BUILT-BE THE FIRST TO LIVE HERE!
Boasting an impressively spacious floor plan with three bedrooms with master bedroom located on the ground floor, with en suite and walk in robe. Another deluxe bathroom upstairs adjoining another 2 robed bedrooms. Down stairs features open-plan living/dining with access to generous outdoor entertainment space, this residence has been detailed to the absolute highest caliber.
Some of the stand out features include, stainless steel appliances, 900 mm range hood, oven and dishwasher, walk in pantry, caesarstone bench tops, low maintenance timber look flooring, carpets to all bedrooms and upstairs study area. Also many more high-quality inclusions such as ducted reverse cycle heating with refrigerated cooling air conditioning and security alarm system.
Modern window block out blinds, European Laundry and the added bonus of a 3000 litre water tank, instant gas hot water service. Remote garage, parking space and large garden shed in rear yard are fantastic additions to this stunning abode.
This residence is in a blissfully quiet location, it has the benefit of being situated enviably close to a range of transport, attractions including Knox Leisure Centre, local parks and schools, as well as area's shops and supermarkets, Boronia Central and Eastlink.
Photo identification required at all inspections
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.