393 Mitcham Road, Mitcham
Space And Convenience
A Must To Inspect!
This impressive double storey, 3 bedroom home is in a sought after locale of Mitcham.
At the ground level, there is a spacious living area with gas fireplace. The functional kitchen/dining area is well equipped with stainless steel appliances. The dining area opens out to a covered patio overlooking an enclosed private back garden. It boasts of a bedroom with built in robe. There is also internal access to a single lock up garage with remote. Moving upstairs, the spacious master bedroom has ensuite with built in robe. The other bedroom with built in robe is serviced by a modern central bathroom with bath, shower and WC facilities.
This home continues to impress with ducted heating, evaporative cooling, powder room, European laundry and off street parking.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has