5/9-11 Adam Street, Burnley
This light and bright property consists of two generous sized bedrooms, an updated bathroom and separate WC. A well put together kitchen with a dishwasher, stainless steel cooking appliances and cupboard space, large central lounge/dining area out to undercover balcony. Other highlights include internal laundry facilities, robes in both bedrooms, intercom/secure entry, plus off-street parking space. Located in an incredibly convenient location, moments from Bicentennial Park, it's also walking distance to Burnley Station, Swan Street trams, cafes, as well as easy access to City link.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.