4/878 Doncaster Road, Doncaster East
$850,000 - $935,000
Low Maintenance Luxe in a Lifestyle Location
Defined by unquestionable attention to detail and contemporary style, this immaculate three bedroom townhouse sets the standard for low maintenance living. Enhanced by high ceilings and quality fittings and fixtures, it offers countless benefits in an ideal location for families, investors or busy professionals.
Designed for practicality, the kitchen offers a highly modern finish with granite bench tops, S/S appliances, vibrant glass splashbacks and a breakfast bar. It oversees the open-plan lounge and dining zone, a bright and welcoming space that adjoins the entertainer’s deck which is kept private by tall fences and a neat garden.
Upstairs, the sleeping quarters and open study are equally well-presented. A relaxing parents’ retreat is complete with a granite twin vanity ensuite and large WIR. Serviced by the main bathroom, the additional bedrooms are comfortably-sized and include their own BIRs.
Quietly located at the rear of a boutique group, the home is walking distance to Jackson Court and bus services. Moments from Westfield Doncaster, schools and the Eastern Freeway, it lends simplicity and expediency to every aspect of life.
Additional features: gas ducted heating, split system A/C, powder room, plentiful storage, remote double garage with rear and internal access, and low Owner’s Corporation fees.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.