63 Owens Street, Doncaster East
Conveniently located, we offer this recently renovated home.
This home offers three generous bedrooms with built-in robes, main with full ensuite, separate lounge room, modern kitchen with adjoining meals area plus central bathroom (shower over bath) and laundry.
Externally, you'll discover a private yard with ample room to play, undercover entertaining space, garden shed, double car port and further parking behind lockable gates x 1.
Features include; gas ducted heating, split system air conditioning x 2, electric appliances, integrated dishwasher, plus two toilets.
*Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has