1 Hakea Street, Templestowe
SOLD - $863,000
Love the Lifestyle
On a low maintenance street-front block in the very heart of Templestowe, this modern three bedroom home is all about lifestyle. Leave the car at home and enjoy lattes at one of the many trendy cafés located in Templestowe Village or relax with a Sunday picnic at Westerfolds Park. A choice of leading schools are within enviable proximity, and a bus stop is just metres away ensuring easy access to surrounding suburbs, Westfield, The Pines Shopping Centre and Melbourne’s CBD.
Polished floorboards and garden outlooks beautifully accentuate the home’s interior which stars a generous open-plan living/dining zone and a well-appointed kitchen featuring extensive preparation space and a commercial-grade oven and rangehood.
Robed bedrooms are accompanied by a chic central bathroom with separate WC and a discreet European laundry, while an undercover north-facing deck provides a sunny setting for alfresco entertaining. Ducted heating/cooling, plentiful under-house storage and a double carport are also included.
Perfect for owner-occupiers, this exceptional property will also appeal to investors - leased until August 2020 to long-term tenants willing to renew. Currently returning $2086pcm (approx.).
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.