2/25 Bourke Street, Ringwood
Freshly Painted, New Flooring & Blinds!
Is yours for the taking at this excellently located home in the heart of Ringwood, yet peace and quiet will be yours also as the unit is at the rear of the block.
This freshly painted spacious unit with new flooring & blinds offers a good size lounge room, through into the kitchen with generous bench space and storage; there is also room for a large dining table. Bedrooms with built in robes and there central bathroom with bath and separate shower, separate toilet and laundry.
Add on ducted heating, double lock up garage, and enclosed rear yard, as well as walking distance to Eastland and seconds to Eastlink entry, and this one will not last long!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.