10/927-929 Doncaster Road, Doncaster East
SOLD - $430,000
Stylish Apartment with Rooftop Garden
With quality appointments and superb outdoor entertaining, this spacious ground floor apartment will strongly appeal to owner-occupiers and investors. Striking style and plentiful natural light enhance the open-plan living zone, which also flaunts a premium stone-topped kitchen with S/S appliances. Privacy and comfort are afforded with two robed bedrooms boasting courtyard access and the service of a luxurious bathroom and separate European laundry. Ducted heating/cooling, secure parking and a rooftop garden add further lifestyle allure. Desirably located opposite Doncaster Reserve and Jackson Court, minutes to Westfield and within the Doncaster Gardens Primary School and East Doncaster Secondary College zones.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.