70 Hedge End Road, Nunawading
$1,150,000 - $1,260,000
Superb Location - Great Home or Developers' Delight
**PLANS & PERMITS FOR 2 SIDE-BY-SIDE TOWNHOUSES**
Ready to reward, this centrally located 646sqm (approx.) site comes with a perfectly liveable three bedroom, one bathroom residence plus approved plans to meet new home demand. Take advantage of the designs for two highly marketable, side-by-side four bedroom townhouses or utilise the existing home with separate lounge and dining area, large kitchen/meals and double garage. Recently repainted, it also features polished floorboards, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and decorative cornices.
Conveniently situated a short walk to Mullauna Secondary College and Mitcham Primary School, with both Nunawading and Mitcham Train Stations within enviable proximity. Plenty of open green space is nearby including Halliday Park, RE Gray Reserve and the EastLink Trail while shopping precincts including Eastland and Brand Smart are also easily accessible.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.