3 Glen Dhu Road, Kilsyth
SOLD - $653,700
Maximise the potential of this impressive 876sqm (approx.) DDO8 allotment, broadly appealing to families, investors and developers alike. With options to live in, rent out or modernise, the spacious five bedroom home features a large living area, updated kitchen with S/S appliances, European laundry and two bathrooms. There’s also three secure sheds for storage and a double lock up garage. Alternatively, if you have bigger and bolder plans, you may wish to consider a luxury new home build or an up to three-unit development (subject to council approval). A rewarding opportunity not to be missed, this versatile offering is superbly located walking distance from Churinga Shopping Centre, Kilsyth Pool, Kilsyth Primary school and bus services.
*In late 2018, Yarra Ranges Council were alerted to an extension built onto the rear of the property approximately 20 years ago. The extension was built without permits. An Order has been placed on the property by Yarra Ranges Council to deal with the extension. Various opportunities exist to have the Order dealt with/removed.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.