102/1-3 Ashted Road, Box Hill
Boutique Complex, Spacious One Bedroom, Extreme Convenience !!
Looking for a low maintenance lifestyle in a modern boutique apartment close to absolutely everything that makes life easy and fun, then look no further!!
This spacious one bedroom apartment with a clever floorplan provides generous living and a pleasant outdoor space/balcony.
Open plan design consisting of a fully appointed kitchen, meals area, living room and handy study nook caters as the central hub and the master bedroom with built in robes accommodates as the sleeping quarters. Wake up and refresh in the stylish bathroom complimented by quality fixtures, fittings and toilet. European laundry ensures the hard work is made easy and the minimal jobs are taken care of.
Ever amenity you could possibly think of is only a short distance away. On the few occasions when your car is required, rest assured it is well secured in the basement garage and two storage cages keep safe those valuable possessions.
Guests can be easily identified via the video surveillance/intercom system and any unwanted visitors are kept away.
A wonderfully appointed convenient place to call home ideally situated close to the Eastern Freeway, numerous medical facilities respected schools and multiple entertainment and shopping options.
We look forward to showing you through and proudly present this lovely property to the rental market.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.