8 Nightingale Close, Donvale
Space And Comfort In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by the charm of this double storey four (4) bedroom plus study home in a sought after locale of Donvale. Positioned in a quiet close with only neighbourhood traffic, it has close proximity to shopping, restaurants and all the convenient amenities in Tunstall Square and Doncaster. It also has easy access to Eastlink and Eastern Freeway. The natural light flowing through the home brings out the elegance and charm of its interior. It is very well presented and is poised to meet the needs of any family looking for space and comfort. Upon entry, one is greeted by a study/home office/bedroom option. Adjacent to it is a large formal living and a separate formal dining area. The spacious kitchen with meals area has a pantry and is well equipped with appliances, most ideal for the family chef. It is complemented by an expansive rumpus area which has access to a large enclosed backyard, perfect for any family or social entertaining. The internal laundry with space possibilities has access to a double lock up garage with remote. It boasts of a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facility. Moving upstairs, the large master bedroom has a full ensuite and walk in robe. The other three (3) good size bedrooms with built in robes opens out to another spacious family area. This home continues to impress with gas ducted heating, split system air conditioning, ducted vacuum, powder room, storage cupboards and garden shed.
Spa function in bathtub not operational.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.