11/25 Cavalier Street, Doncaster East
Ideal for buyers who treasure their privacy as well as their space, this family-sized four bedroom townhouse is set deep within a boutique development that puts schools, shops and parks a mere walk away. In a rare opportunity, it offers stylish, low maintenance living and the creature comforts of ducted heating, reverse cycle cooling and a tandem garage with internal access.
A cleverly configured floorplan sees a formal lounge sit adjacent to a well-equipped kitchen, a casual family/meals space and a rear enclosed courtyard that’s perfect for entertaining. Sleeping arrangements are equally impressive with a desirable ground floor master bedroom featuring an ensuite and WIR while an additional three bedrooms are located upstairs alongside a family spa bathroom, rumpus and a large sun-soaked deck.
Zoned for East Doncaster Secondary College and Doncaster Gardens Primary, this unique find is convenient to all lifestyle amenities including Donburn Village, Devon Plaza and Westfield as well as buses and the Eastern Freeway.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.