106B/366-386 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne
Situated within the recently completed ‘Assembly’ complex and one of the best locale of the city, we have on offer this luxurious apartment perfect for all!
Full of natural light this property offers a spacious open floor plan living, dining and kitchen area. Kitchen are fully equipped with quality stainless steel appliances. The property also consists of two generous size bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Other property features include; split system heating and cooling, European laundry, intercom and a secure carpark.
Situated in the most sought-after part of Melbourne with restaurants, cafes and public transport right across the road with trams going into the city and up toward Parkville, less than a 10 minute walk to Melbourne University, hospitals, Queen Victoria Market and Flagstaff garden. Inspect now! Won’t last long!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.