1/2-4 Murray Street, Brunswick West
Freshly renovated apartment in sought after location
This delightful like new two bedroom apartment situated just off Melville Road has everything you need to live hassle free! In the very desirable location includes benefits of walking distance to the bus stop, and proximity schools, restaurants, cafes and all the convenient amenities in Brunsiwick West has to offer. A short drive to CityLink, Sydney Road, and the City, ticks all the boxes.
Featuring security entry, the property incorporates an open plan kitchen and living room with split system aircon/heating, spacious full sized courtyard, kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher. Both bedrooms have built-in robes with master bedroom serviced by an en-suite. Property also features a sparkling central bathroom and european style laundry.
Secure basement carpark via remote control and storage cage.
Spotless presentation, excellent location, great size, what more could you ask for.
Pets will be considered on application.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.