13 Heathmont Road, Ringwood
8 Month Lease Only, Offering Extreme Convenience
Looking for a place to call home for less than 8 months. You may be renovating or building your dream home. You may be looking to purchase a property however not found the right one yet. This neat home offers a great opportunity to anyone looking for a shorter than average stay.
Positioned in a highly sought-after location close to all amenities. The light-filled floorplan consists of a spacious lounge and dining room, recently updated kitchen and meals area, two good sized robed bedrooms, central bathroom and a full laundry with separate toilet.
The quaint weatherboard is situated on a large secure block, a good place for family fun. Bungalow and single garage are a sensible place for storage or possible workshop.
Extras include: gas ducted heating, gas hot water, timber laminate flooring, stainless steel electric oven, rangehood, gas cooktop, clothesline and an extremely convenient location.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has