36 Highland Boulevard, Ringwood
Renovated Family Living!
Situated within a leafy street in Ringwood we have on offer this spacious and stylish home perfect for those looking for a convenient lifestyle.
This impressively renovated home consists of four generous sized bedrooms. Master with walk-in robe and an ensuite while the remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes and conveniently located around the renovated central bathroom.
Immaculately refreshed throughout, modern family living needs are perfectly catered through a great choice of living areas. The property also offers a stunning renovated galley kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances and a butlers pantry.
Other notable features: refrigerated cooling system, gas ducted heating, ceiling fans, single remote garage and extra off street parking, undercover alfresco area, and spacious backyard.
Located within proximity to the Mullum Mullum walking trail, the local shops and cafes of North Ringwood, Burnt Bridge & McAdam Square. In addition to an array of quality schools including Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Melba College and Kalinda Primary School, with McAlpin and Quambee Reserves and sporting facilities just a stone's throw away. Handy to public transport, freeway/Eastlink in this highly sought-after family friendly locale. Inspect now!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
**Exclusion – under house storage is not included within the lease.