1/356 Glenferrie Road, Malvern
When Location is a Must
This immaculately presented renovated period style apartment will impress!
Featuring three spacious bedrooms with art deco features, kitchen with electric cooking, ample storage space and a dishwasher with adjoining formal dining/sitting room. Further comforts include separate formal lounge at the front of the unit, gas ducted heating and a separate garage at the rear. The apartment is one of four and is very private and hides behind a high brick fence.
With public transport at your doorstep, Malvern Shopping Precinct, Hawthorn and Toorak Village are just moments away.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has