225 Warrandyte Road, Ringwood North
Size, Location & Much, Much More...
Quietly located, within close proximity of Ringwood North shops/cafes, Eastland Shopping Centre, EastLink, public transport, local schools, parks and more, we offer this thee bedroom home.
Light and spacious throughout, the home comprises three generous bedrooms (two with built-in robes), separate study alcove, large lounge/dining room, kitchen with adjoining meals area plus central bathroom (shower over bath) and laundry.
Externally, you'll discover a rear undercover patio, front decking/verandah, remote double garage plus extra off street driveway parking.
Features include; gas ducted heating, split system air conditioning, gas cooktop, electric oven, new carpets throughout, freshly painted throughout, new roller blinds and ceiling fan.
Please note: self contained bungalow in rear yard is occupied as a separate tenancy...please refer to the attached floorplan.
Excellent location, great size, spotless presentation, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has