2/557 Middleborough Road, Box Hill North
Comfort And Convenience In Excellent Location
Be SureTo Inspect!
Enjoy this new double storey four (4) bedroom home in one of the best locale of Box Hill. With close proximity to Box Hill Centro, Blackburn North Shopping Precinct, Box Hill train/ tram stations, restaurants, cafes, shops and all the convenient amenities in Box Hill, it also has easy access to Eastern Freeway. Tucked at the back of this boutique development, this home is immaculately presented for any family looking comfort and convenience. The natural light flowing into the home brings out the elegance and spaciousness of its interior. On the ground level, there is a large living area complemented by the kitchen and dining area, opening out to a deck in a private courtyard, most ideal for any family or social entertaining. It has access to a single lock up garage with remote. The functional kitchen with pantry has plenty of storage space and is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, perfect for the home chef. There are two (2) good size bedrooms with built in robes serviced by a central bathroom with WC facility. The laundry area has space possibilities. Upstairs, it boasts of two (2) large bedrooms with ensuite and walk in robes. This home continues to deliver with split system heating and cooling in all the bedrooms and living area, secured driveway gate for home security, low maintenance garden, garden shed and an off street secured parking.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has