12 Teak Avenue, Ringwood East
Nothing to do but Enjoy!
This three bedroom home presented in neat and tidy condition throughout, offers a wonderful living/dining area complete with decorative feature fireplace and stunning polished timber boards. Adjoining is the kitchen with meals area and electric cooking facilities. All three bedrooms are of a great size (x2 with BIR's) and are serviced by a spotless neutral toned bathroom. Outside you will discover a large rear garden with a undercover decking area, fantastic during summer for an afternoon BBQ. Other features to note include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and a single lock up garage. You will be jumping for joy over this one so call now to arrange an inspection before its too late.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has