31 Maxia Road, Doncaster East
Spacious And Comfort Living In Excellent Location
Be impressed by this split level four (4) bedroom plus study home in a sort-after locale of Doncaster. Positioned in a leafy and family friendly neighbourhood, it is close to Westfield Doncaster Shopping, Tunstall Square, Jackson Court, East Doncaster Secondary College, Beverley Hills Primary School and easy access to Eastern Freeway and Eastlink. With floorboards throughout, this home is extremely well presented for any family living. The abundance light flowing into the home brings out the spaciousness and charm of its interior. There is a spacious living/dining area which opens out to a patio, most ideal for family or social entertaining. The spacious kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage, perfect for the discerning family chef. It boasts of an additional spacious family area with access to the garden in the backyard. The four (4) good size bedrooms with built in robes and split system cooling are serviced by two (2) bathrooms with separate bath, separate shower and separate WC facilities. The internal laundry with space possibilities, opens out to the side yard. This home continues to deliver with split system cooling, a single lock up garage that will fit two cars and off street parking.
** Dishwasher, Ducted Heating and old front AC unit do not form part of the tenancy **
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.