2 Alanah Close, Lilydale
Architecturally Designed Unit in Premium Location
Also known as 2/12 Baker street, Lilydale
In a block of only 6 units, this immaculately presented property is well located and designed to impress.
Within walking distance to Lilydale trains station, local shopping, cafés, restaurants and more. Offering a double storey floor plan with spacious, open plan and light filled living, kitchen and dining, allowing flexibility for the modern lifestyle. The private balcony overlooking the local Lilydale landscape, soak in the amazing autumn sun and spend the weekend enjoying the company of your friends and family with fine food and wine.
Two comfortable bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in robes and ensuite bathrooms.
Additional features include: Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 split system heating and cooling units, raised ceilings, LED downlights, European laundry, under stair storage, water tank and single remote lock up garage.
Situated in a superb location in a quiet street, close to Lilydale West Primary and High School, Chirnside Park Shopping, Chirnside Park Country Club, Old Pound Reserve, Melba Park and Lilydale Lake.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.