5/16 Bullen Street, Doncaster East
Setting the Standard for Convenience
In a vibrant complex near Jackson Court, this 94sqm (approx.) two bedroom apartment offers absolute convenience in a secure and sophisticated setting. A low maintenance design sees open-plan living with polished floorboards flow seamlessly to a private balcony and incorporates a stone kitchen equipped with high quality S/S appliances. Both bedrooms are generous and feature their own built-in robes, accompanied by a sleek main bathroom/laundry and powder room. Split system heating/cooling, secure parking and storage completes this standout package which will instantly appeal to first home buyers, downsizers and investors. Situated moments from East Doncaster Secondary College, the Eastern Freeway, bus services and parks.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.