1/41 Belmont Road West, Croydon South
Space and Comfort In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this near new double storey four (4) bedroom plus study home in a well sought after locale in Croydon. With close proximity to parklands, Tintern School, Eastland Shopping and all the convenient amenities in Eastfield Shopping Precinct, it also has easy access to the Ringwood East train station and Eastlink. Positioned at the front in a boutique collection of only three (3), this home is immaculately presented and is poised to meet the needs of any family looking for space and comfort. With polished floorboards and high ceilings, the natural light flowing through the home, brings out the charm and spaciousness of its interior. It boasts of a master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, complemented by a study room/home office option. The open plan of the large living and kitchen area goes out to a covered patio with access to a remote control double lock up garage, perfect for any family or social entertaining. The functional kitchen with a large walk in pantry is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the home chef. The spacious laundry room adjacent to a powder room has access to the patio and DLUG. Upstairs, the three (3) good size bedrooms with built in robes have access to a common family area. They are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facilities. This home continues to impress with ducted heating, split system cooling, ceiling fans in all the bedrooms, water tank, DLUG with rear roller door access and an enclosed low maintenance back garden.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has