42 Auburn Crescent, Doncaster
First-Class Family Living
Located in the prestigious Tullamore Estate, this brand new Porter Davis home takes low maintenance family living to new heights, featuring approximately 51 squares of luxury accommodation. Completed to an exacting standard throughout, the carefully conceived floorplan has immense appeal with ensuites and walk-in robes to every bedroom and a choice of lounge/dining areas designed for both entertaining and relaxation.
Beyond a striking façade, the home immediately impresses with a cinema room, rumpus, study and a sprawling open-plan lounge/dining area which stars a stone-topped kitchen with butler’s pantry, Bosch pyrolytic ovens and soft-closing cupboards and drawers. Sliding doors to the alfresco create a seamless connection with house and garden.
Plantation shutters, tile floors and a host of other premium fittings and fixtures adorn this benchmark home, also featuring an indulgent upstairs master bedroom with twin vanity spa ensuite, huge walk-in robe and private balcony.
*Remote double garage with internal access & roller door to backyard
*5.1 channel home theatre system including 110 inch screen & projector
*Honeywell Tuxedo home security system with 4 sensors & 4 cameras
*Ducted heating, Brivis refrigerated cooling & solar hot water system
*NBN phone & data points, ceiling WiFi access point
*2740mm (approx.) ground floor ceiling height
*Walking distance to Westfield Doncaster
*Easy access to the Eastern Freeway, Park+Ride & buses
*Zoned for Templestowe College & Doncaster Primary School
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.