12/270 Canterbury Road, Heathmont
Striking! Style & Elegance
Well positioned in a stunning Location, close to Heathmont shopping village, Eastlink and Eastland. This outstanding townhouse is designed with style and elegance comprising open plan living and dining spaces. Three spacious bedrooms on the first floor, all with built in robes and the master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.
Additional features include:
Ducted heating and cooling
Quality fixtures and fittings
Fully equipped kitchens
Polished timber floors
Stylish modern bathrooms
Double glazed windows
Under stair storage
Private landscaped gardens
Remote controlled double lock up garage
Conveniently located to all local amenities and facilities, within reach to local Heathmont shopping, train station, schools (Marlborough Primary and Heathmont College), parkland (JW Manson Reserve & Jubilee Park), Ringwood Public Golf Course, Westfield Eastland and Westfield Know shopping.
Please be advised that the satellite receivers on the garage roof and the backyard court are not offered as a part of the lease.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has