G13/373-377 Burwood Highway, Burwood
Two Bedroom Apartment at The Poplars
Perfectly position in an outstanding location, this stylish and near newly built two bedroom apartment is perfect for those seeking convenience at their fingertips.
Offering open plan living spaces flooded with natural lighting, room for dining/meals and an immaculate kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Two Bedrooms with built in robes, modern bathroom with shower and laundry facilities. Additional features include; Split system air conditioning, electric heating panels in each bedroom, dishwasher, secured intercom entry, balcony leading to a low maintenance courtyard, storage cage and allocated secured car parking for one vehicle.
Minutes to Burwood One Shopping Centre, Burwood Heights, Forest Hill chase Shopping and Chadstone Shopping Centre, local public transport, Deakin University, Presbyterian Ladies College, Mount Scopus Memorial College, Ashwood School, Mount Waverley Secondary College, Gardiners Creek Trail, Box Hill Golf Club and Riversdale Golf Club.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.