2/63 Whittens Lane, Doncaster
In the heart of Doncaster
With an illuminated interior and easy-care surrounds, this three bedroom home is comfortable and practical. The floor plan sees each of the bedrooms robed (master with ensuite), two separate living areas adjoin a timber kitchen, and a pleasant outdoor entertaining space framed by an established garden. The home's standout location will also excite, just a short distance from Westfield, the Eastern Freeway, buses and quality schools.
Additional Features include:
Remote garage plus security system
Ducted heating & air conditioning
Laundry with handy outdoor access
Central bathroom with separate WC
Close to parks incl. Tram Road Reserve
Near Doncaster Primary & Secondary
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.