7/167 Bedford Road, Ringwood East
Stunning Townhouse in the Heart of Ringwood East
This Contemporary and Luxurious Home is on offer for lease, set within a secured complex of only 10 townhouses, with much to offer. Comprising 3 generously sized bedrooms, master bedrooms with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. Stunning, light and bright open plan living spaces, second living zone/ optional rumpus/ family room/ sitting room/ study. A kitchen designed for the Masterchef who loves to cook up a storm which features a 900mm stainless steel Westinghouse freestanding cooking appliances. Built with quality fixtures and fittings, high ceilings, 6 star energy rating and porcelain tiles.
Featuring a tri-level floor plan with which offers versatile living spaces on the first and second floor, plus two private balconies with sweeping Melbourne city views.
Additional features include:
Split System Air Conditioning
Stainless steel appliances
Built in robes
Plenty of storage cupboards
Key lock windows
Security Alarm System
Landscaped and low maintenance Gardens/ Courtyard
Double Lock Up Garage (Tandem)
With local amenities and facilities nearby, be spoilt for choice being located only minutes to Westfield Eastland Shopping and Ringwood East Train Station. Perfectly position to provide convenience for the day to day. Walk to bus stops, local parks and cafes. As well as easy access to the Eastern Freeway, Heathmont Train Station, Aquanation, Maroondah Hospital and Ringwood East Private Hospital. Local schools (Tintern Grammar, Ringwood Secondary, Eastwood Primary, Aquinas College and Knaith Childcare Centre).
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.