3/5 Rotherwood Road, Ivanhoe East
Renovated two bedroom Gem in the heart of Ivanhoe East
This stunning two bedroom Gem is located in the heart of everything Ivanhoe has to offer. Within reach to the day to day amenities and facilities. With natural lighting flooding through the open living, dining and kitchen and a versatile floor plan which offers options with styling the home to your liking. Renovated, painted throughout, updated kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Both bedrooms are spacious with built in robes. Additional features include; floor boards, new split system heating and cooling unit, dishwasher, gas cooking, newly tiled kitchen floor, single carport and communal rear courtyard. Only minutes to central Ivanhoe shopping, be spoilt for choice with local cafes and restaurants and within 10 minutes walk to Ivanhoe train station. Local schools (Ivanhoe Grammar, Ivanhoe Girl's Grammar, Ivanhoe,Ivanhoe East and Mary Immaculate Primary Schools. Parkland (Ivanhoe Park, Wilson Reserve and the Yarra River Walking trail). Eaglemont Tennis Club and the Ivanhoe Public Golf Club.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.