3/32 Barkly Street, Ringwood
Neat, Tidy & Well Presented!
Perfectly located within walking distance of Eastland and Ringwood Station, we have on offer this neat, tidy, and spacious two bedroom home perfect for all!
Well-presented with a generous yet easy-care garden courtyard, accommodation includes a large living room with heating/cooling and an adjoining kitchen and meals area. Built-in robes feature in both bedrooms while a central bathroom with separate WC, full-sized laundry and lock-up garage round out a comprehensive list of inclusions.
Desirably situated within the Ringwood Secondary College zone, the home is also convenient to Jubilee and Proclamation Parks, EastLink, Costco and Aquanation not to mention bus stops and popular cafes. Inspection is a must!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.