201/233 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood
Lifestyle And Comfort In Prime Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this new two (2) bedroom apartment in the heart of Ringwood. It is walking distance to Ringwood train station, Eastland Shopping, Costco and all the convenient amenities in Ringwood, with easy access to Eastlink. The open plan of the living, dining and kitchen which opens out to a balcony allows the natural light flowing into the home, enhancing the quality of its interior. This home is poised to suit anyone looking for comfort and lifestyle. The well designed kitchen with an island bench is equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the home chef. The master bedroom has an ensuite with his and hers walk in robes plus a study nook. The other bedroom with built in robe is serviced by a central bathroom with shower and WC facilities. This home continues to deliver with split system heating & cooling in the living and master bedroom. European laundry, building security, roller blinds, storage cage, under covered car park, an upper terrace entertainment area, perfect for any family and social gatherings.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has