6 Standard Avenue, Box Hill
Wow.... What a home and garden maintenance included!
The opportunity to live in the heart of Box Hill in an updated, three bedroom home does not present itself every day. When you walk in you will immediately notice The wide entry hall which leads through to the lounge and dining areas, with a light and bright feel to the rooms and high ceilings adds to the features of these rooms. The modern kitchen offers new dishwasher and gas cooking appliances as well as plenty of storage space and a meals area. There is a central bathroom, separate WC, laundry and rear covered porch. The three bedrooms are all of a generous size, two featuring freshly polished boards, as well as plenty of storage space, the third with carpet. Add to this; gas ducted heating, air conditioner, a wonderful open fireplace in the lounge room, large front and rear gardens, and many other character features, plus ALL GARDEN MAINTENANCE INCLUDED, and you will not be disappointed. Walk to Box Hill Central and leave the car in the single garage but with a long driveway for more parking plus plenty of off street parking. Hurry as this wont last long!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has