719/20 Shamrock Street, Abbotsford
View and Lifestyle In The Heart Of Abbotsford
Majestically located on the cusp of the Yarra River, this two bedroom apartment is in the heart of Abbotsford, only 3kms from the Melbourne CBD. It offers a great lifestyle and view, a good attraction for the young professionals. Perched up on the 7th floor, the open plan of the living/dining and kitchen opens to its very own balcony. With abundance of natural light flowing into all the rooms, it is lavished with quality fittings and fixtures, from its stylish floorboards to its high ceilings. The kitchen showcases steel appliances and an integrated dishwasher. The two bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with shower and WC facilities. This home continues to deliver with European laundry, split system heating/cooling, secure video intercom entry, and a basement car space with storage cage. Additional lifestyle benefits include an indoor pool, gymnasium and BBQ area overlooking the leafy treetops and the Yarra River. All within strolling distance of Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, trams, unlimited restaurants/bars and the delights of the Yarra River walking/cycling paths.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.