4/1A Kintore Crescent, Box Hill
IMMACULATE! Comfort and Convenience In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this two (2) bedroom home with a frontage, positioned in a quiet street in one of the most sought after locale of Box Hill. With close proximity to Box Hill Centro, Box Hill train station, restaurants, cafes, shops and all the convenient amenities in Box Hill, this fully renovated home is extremely well presented for convenience and comfort. With hardwood floorboard throughout, the natural light flowing into the home brings out the spaciousness of its interior. The spacious living area is complemented by a functional kitchen/meals area, most deal for the family chef. The two (2) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a modern central bathroom with separate WC facilities. The laundry room has space possibilities and opens out to a covered patio in a private courtyard with access to a single lock up garage. This home continues to deliver with split system heating and cooling additional carport and off street parking.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.