49B Andrews Street, Burwood
Luxury, Location and Much More
Centrally located, within close proximity of popular schooling, Deakin University, Train & Tram services, local shopping and providing easy access to the CBD, we offer this stunning executive home that has been built with style on the mind, comprising three bedroom plus study.
Enter this home into the light & bright open living areas boasting polished boards and tiling throughout. The meals area opens to the landscaped rear yard and paved BBQ area through large café style doors, perfect for entertaining.
The open plan kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher and ceaser stone benchtops. Room is not an issue with ample cupboard space and an island bench.
The master bedroom is a great size and comprises two large double wardrobes and modern ensuite with a double headed shower. The other two good sized bedrooms are fitted with built in robes and serviced by a central main bathroom.
This beautiful home also boasts gas ducted heating throughout and 4 air conditioners, one to the living area and one to each bedroom.
Close to public transport, parks and shops this home will not be on the market long.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has