1/9 Glendale Avenue, Templestowe
It’s All About Convenience! (Water Usage Included)
Well hidden in a contemporary secure environment, a stone's throw of the fashionable Templestowe Village shopping and café precinct we have on offer this low maintenance unit perfect for all!
Upon entrance you are welcomed with a spacious open plan living and kitchen which are clean as a whistle. Kitchen boasting stainless-steel appliances including electric cooktop, oven and a dishwasher.
Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes encompass the property and conveniently located around the central bathroom.
Other features include; gas ducted heating, split system air-conditioning, plenty of storage space, single remote garage, private rear and front courtyard.
Situated within walking distance to Templestowe Village and Templestowe Leisure Centre and short drive to Westfield Doncaster, The Pines, Westerfolds Park and freeway for easy city commuting. The bus service is a couple of minutes walk from the front door and takes directly into the city.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has