9/1 Pettys Lane, Doncaster
Luxurious Near New Two Bedroom Apartment
Located in one of the most highly sought after modern boutique ‘Arbor’ complex. This ground floor apartment delivers and exciting and rewarding lifestyle, with Westfield, Park & Rise and a range of quality cafes and restaurants at your doorstep.
With open planned living and dining with quality engineered floorboards and carpet to both bedrooms. The kitchen is stylish and is equipped with marble benchtops, double sink, glass splash back, stainless steel Miele appliances including gas cooking, an electric oven and a dishwasher.
Also included is a brand-new integrated Fisher & Paykel refrigerator, LG washing machine and an Electrolux Dryer.
Compromising of 2 sizable bedrooms, both complete with built-in robes and are serviced by a modern bathroom each.
An adjoining north-facing garden terrace enhances the indoor-outdoor living and is perfect for hosting friend and enjoying the morning sunshine. Outside is also complete a gas outlet ready for your BBQ.
Further features include, split system heating and cooling, double glazed windows, blackout blinds throughout, intercom entry, European laundry, amble storage options, 2 secure underground car space and a lock up storage cage.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.