13 Alison Avenue, Bulleen
Comfort and Convenience In Excellent Location.
Enjoy this single level three (3) bedroom home in a prime locale of Bulleen. It has close proximity to all the convenient amenities of Bulleen Plaza, Westfield Doncaster and Templestowe.
Neatly presented with carpets throughout, it has an appealing interior poised for comfort and convenience.
It is sure to impress with a light filled spacious living and dining area which opens out to a covered deck overlooking an enclosed private backyard.
The functional kitchen/meals area has plenty of bench and storage space. The internal laundry room has space possibilities.
The three (3) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a separate bathroom, separate shower room and separate WC facilities.
This home continues to deliver with gas ducted heating, air conditioning, a double lock up garage, storage possibilities and off street parking.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has