215/4 Bik Lane, Fitzroy North
Lifestyle Opportunity on the City Fringe
Located off trendy Nicholson Street on Roi’s second floor, this stylish two bedroom apartment promotes modern inner-city living. Beyond popular bars, eateries and public transport, this hidden oasis is accessed via an elegant glass foyer with two lifts.
Inside, a light-filled open floorplan connects to a sizeable balcony suitable for both entertaining and relaxation. If you’re planning something more large scale, the communal rooftop garden and BBQ area is just the ticket. This striking home also includes a generous kitchen well-appointed with premium Blanco appliances and sleek stone benches. Each of the bedrooms have their own BIRs while the master is further treated to its own private balcony and ensuite-effect to the bathroom.
Additional features: European laundry, secure parking and storage, solar boosted gas hot water, heating/air conditioning and easy access to the CBD, tertiary institutions and shopping.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.