2/3 Eyre Court, Templestowe Lower
Near New Quality Home
If quality is foremost on your wish list, add innovative design, first class fittings and finishes and low maintenance living and you'll find your way to this Templestowe Lower cul-de-sac to admire this near new property.
The ground level features a formal lounge/dining area and a very large open plan kitchen and living space which opens through to a private alfresco courtyard. This area is also complimented by a very large living area.
Stone benchtops and large island bench
European stainless-steel appliances
Ducted heating and cooling
Double auto garage with internal entry
Downstairs theatre room
There is a very large main bedroom downstairs which features a large walk in robe and ensuite. Upstairs, enjoy the office/retreat area plus three double bedrooms (one on them is also ensuited) and a full bathroom.
Offering a wonderful lifestyle with transport, shopping and more only minutes away.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has