158 George Street, Doncaster
$500 per week
Spacious Home in Stunning Location
This gorgeous double story family home is well located within walking distance to Westfield Doncaster Shopping and more. Offering multiple living zones on the ground floor, formal lounge, family retreat/ bar and separate dining. A well-equipped kitchen with a delightful rear yard outlook, room for meals, stainless steel appliances and ample storage cupboards. 3 generous sized bedrooms on the first floor, master with walk in robes and ensuite. Second and third bedroom with built in robes and serviced by the family bathroom. Enjoy the picturesque scenery of Ruffey Lake Park and the local landscape from the first-floor balcony.
Additional features include,
Ducted heating, Split system air conditioning, manicured front yard, low maintenance courtyard/ backyard with plenty of room to entertain family and friends. Double lock up garage and additional off street parking.
Public transport, Aquarena Aquatic & Leisure Centre, Rieschiecks Reserve and Ruffey Lake/ Park with reach. Easy access to the Eastern Freeway, Doncaster Primary, Doncaster Secondary, Macedon Square and Jackson Court Shopping.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.