1/443 Dorset Road, Croydon
Spacious Townhouse in Prime Location
Located within easy reach of Croydon Central, Croydon Station and Main Street, this gorgeous townhouse is a low maintenance lifestyle option that will appeal to all.
Light-filled, the ground floor is your living and entertaining hub with a huge open plan lounge/dining area and kitchen which opens to a freshly manicured courtyard garden and deck. Additional benefits here include a European laundry and downstairs powder room. Zoned for comfort and privacy, the three robed bedrooms are located upstairs alongside the bathroom and separate toilet. The modern kitchen is equipped with a gas stove top and dishwasher, as well as ample storage, the remote garage with side access through the backyard.
Added extras include; gas ducted heating, air conditioning, security alarm, intercom system and ducted vacuum. Public transport is on the doorstep not to mention schools, parks and local shops.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has