17 Sharon Street, Doncaster
Comfort And Convenience In Excellent Location
Enjoy this single level four bedroom home in one of the best locale of Doncaster. Within walking distance to Doncaster Secondary College and close proximity to Westfield Shoppingtown with all the convenient amenities and easy access to Eastern Freeway, this home is built for comfort and convenience. Its warm and welcoming interior with polished floorboards and floor-to-ceiling windows cast a veil of natural sunlight throughout. It boasts of two separate spacious living/dining and family/meals area, with access to a covered patio, most ideal for family or social entertaining. The well-appointed kitchen with appliances and bench space is perfect for the home chef. Adjoining is the laundry room with space possibilities and it leads out to a large secured backyard dotted with fruit trees and a double garage. The master bedroom has an ensuite and built in robes. The other good size bedrooms with built in robes (one bedroom/study option) are serviced by a central bathroom with bath and separate toilet facilities.
This home continues to deliver with ducted heating, air conditioning, off street parking and easy access to bus services.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has