1A Bevan Avenue, Clayton South
Executive Townhouse Living Also Known as 3/464 Haughton Road Clayton South
Nothing short of incredible, this breathtaking townhouse takes lifestyle living to a whole new level with its superb street-front position, quality craftsmanship and high-end inclusions.
This home introduces itself with sleek floorboards and high ceilings complementing the formal lounge room, before carrying through to the open plan kitchen, meals and family room showcasing stone benches, Miele appliances, integrated Miele dishwasher, mirrored splashbacks, soft close cabinetry plus a breakfast bench. The home's fluid flow of space sees sliding doors extend the space out onto a low-maintenance courtyard with paved entertaining zone.
A timber staircase takes you up to the three robed bedrooms; two with mirrored built-in-robes and master with walk-in-robe and large ensuite, supplemented by a designer family bathroom, powder room and downstairs laundry and additional powder room.
Pleasing attributes include multiple split system heating/air conditioning units, carpet to bedrooms, double glazing, water tank, LED downlights plus a single garage with internal access.
Also Known as 3/464 Haughton Road Clayton South
Positioned in a dream lifestyle location, walking distance to Clayton & Westall Train Stations, Clayton Road shops and Monash Medical Centre, near Monash Uni, Clayton South Primary, Westall Primary, Westall Secondary, parkland, Ikea plus Monash Freeway.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has