1/12 Hopetoun Street, Mitcham
Be in the heart of Mitcham (Garden Maintenance Included & Water Included)
This gorgeous 2 bedroom weatherboard home is filled with character, charm and luscious landscaped gardens. Offering light and bright living spaces, a separate formal dining room, well-equipped kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher. Enjoy sipping a cup of coffee or a glass of wine over the warm weekends, which overlooks the greenery that surrounds the front veranda and garden.
Additional features include: Ducted heating, Air conditioning, Hardwood floors, Picture rails, built in robes to both bedrooms, period styled bathroom, European laundry, Security alarm, secured rear entertainment decking, garden shed and Single Carport. Minutes to local Mitcham shopping, Eastland Shopping, Britannia mall cafés, local restaurants, only 4 minute’s walking distance to Mitcham train station and 11 minutes to Heatherdale train station, nearby parkland and more. Local amenities and facilities are all within reach and the Eastern Freeway only minutes away.
(Note: Both Fireplaces in the Living Room and Dining Room are not functional and are not included in the lease).
Also to be noted water usage is included in the rent amount
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has